Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread


There is a blog I love, that I'd like to share. It's called Joy the Baker. She is so marvelous. She makes this cinnamon sugar pull apart bread. I love it so much more than cinnamon rolls. Because instead of getting a hunk of dough you can't finish, you get this dish of fluffy heaven and you can just tear off a piece. Plus, VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE. This is the BEST and EASIEST dough I have ever come across. Not only for this recipe, but for every yeast dough recipe. You really cant mess it up. I have officially made it my basic yeast dough. I will never go back. There isn't really much more to say. Besides, I've got my mouth full of this stuff. So here look at this while I close my eyes and return to la la land.
JOY THE BAKERS RECIPE FOR CINNAMON SUGAR PULL APART DOUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment